What to Expect
- Front end website architecture.
- User interactions on web pages.
- Back end website applications.
- Development of servers and databases for functionality.
- Cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Front end languages such as JS, HTML and CSS;
Server side languages such as PHP and jQuery;
Platforms such as WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento 1 & 2, Hubspot, both Front and Back-End;
Server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
Rough Hollow Lakeway