To be successful in this virtual world, businesses know they need an online presence to drive sales, increase brand recognition, and engage in an impactful way with customers.
More than ever, consumers are looking to social media first for reviews on products and services, and checking out the companies that sell them before they purchase.
The problem is, social media and online marketing require nearly constant management to stay current, and most small businesses just don’t have the hours needed to devote to it.
You’ll get an experienced social media virtual assistant to stay on top of all your online profiles and content for a fraction of the cost of hiring in house, or outsourcing to a social media management company.
Did you know: The average salary for a personal assistant is $39K per year, and outsourcing to a social media management company can cost any where from $36K to over $200K, but a virtual assistant is only around $4 to $16K per year. Plus, with a virtual assistant you get a lot more than just social media management support. They can help with inbox management, scheduling, purchasing, research, and much more!
Through our experienced Social Media Assistants, we will improve and manage your brand’s voice and content through the following sample tasks list:
- Creating and setting up Social Networking profiles;
- Creating content to share on Social Media: images, videos, blogs, articles, etc;
- Promoting your Social Media websites: ads, giveaways, contests, etc;
- Updating and managing your Social Media profiles;
- Regularly increasing your online fan base followers;
- Growing your database by strengthening engagement;
- Increasing your audience base and market reach
- Analyzing your social media page data to determine and study your market.